Amethyst Gemstone Pendant Necklace
- Ships from USA Next Business Day
- 30 Day Returns
- 60 Day Warranty
Handmade with love, our pendants are first looked over for any blemishes or discolorations. They are then placed in our lovely garden, where they are energetically charged. Once an order is placed, they are fitted to a hypoallergenic silver ring and a necklace chain. We love our pendants, and we know you will too! Balance your energy in style!
- Select desired color using the button above
- Gemstone pendant measures 38mm x 8mm
- Necklace is 18" long
Amethyst Meanings & Benefits:
Amethyst healing properties have been valued for thousands of years. Neolithic people and ancient Egyptians prized it for its beauty and legendary energies.
The meaning of Amethyst can be summarized in these top benefits:
When you wear Amethyst jewelry or keep the crystal close by, you will suddenly feel an urge to engage in positive retrospection. Amethyst benefits you by helping to access your true feelings and increase intuition.
During meditation, Amethyst is meant not only to calm and relax you, it can also be used to reduce headaches and migraines.
Wearing Amethyst jewelry or meditating with this crystal regularly will instigate ideas and creativity to flow more fluidly in your mind. You may find that creative solutions to your most unsolvable problems flows into your thoughts when working with Amethyst.
In the psychic and spiritual realms, Amethyst is an excellent all-purpose stone that can increase spirituality and enhance intuition and psychic powers of all kinds. It does this by making a clear connection between the earth plane and other planes and worlds. Amethyst is also excellent for meditation and lucid dreaming. It is used to open one's channels to telepathy, past life regression, clairaudience, clairvoyance, and communication with angels. Amethyst also protects against psychic attacks, especially during spiritual work.
- Chakras: Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
- Zodiac: Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- Birthstone: February
Amethyst and Chakra Connection:
Amethyst stimulates the Third Eye and Crown Chakras.
The purple crystal treats the imbalances of the Third Eye Chakra, so your thoughts and internal communications are healthy and vibrant. We cannot reach higher consciousness without alignment of the Third Eye Chakra. When this chakra is blocked it also can impact the flow of energy to the lower chakras. When this chakra is balanced, you may experience that new ideas, creativity and visions seem to just come to you without strenuous effort.
Amethyst healing properties also consist of balancing the Crown Chakra, which controls how you think and respond to the world around you. When the Crown Chakra is balanced, we are better able to manage stress and unperturbed by roadblocks, hiccups, or challenges as we understand that these moments are essential for our personal development in life. Mind, body, and spirit are more connected. We become less reactive to life. We have more control over the events manifesting in our realities as we become master of our own thoughts and emotions.
Amethyst and Zodiac Connection:
Virgo - Virgos have intelligent, analytical minds. However, one thing that stands out about Virgo people is that they have a yearning for peace. Even in their everyday life, Virgos tend to make decisions which allow them a peaceful getaway from their stressful routines.
The soothing Amethyst crystal draws a meditative state of mind for Virgos. In this way, it sows the seeds of happiness and tranquility for folks born under the Virgo Zodiac.
Sagittarius - High-spirited, adventurous beings like Sagittarius people deserve a protective stone such as Amethyst! When people with the Zodiac sign of Sagittarius do something, they do it with full force, nothing held back. This trait has the potential to both aid and harm Sagittarians. That is why their energies require grounding from time to time. Amethyst will offer protection to Sagittarians helping them avoid careless ventures.
Capricorn - Capricorns are career-oriented and ambitious. They have raw power inside of them, which makes them extremely capable, resourceful, and irresistible. Firstly, Amethyst complements the influential personalities of Capricorns and vitalizes their minds.
But on the other hand, Capricorn’s likelihood of facing frustration and bitterness is quite high. Moreover, they hold grudges and resist forgiveness as a whole. Here, Amethyst soothes their nerves and helps them heal their emotional tensions.
Aquarius - These dark and mysterious intellectuals have a strangely magnetic aura people simply cannot resist. Regardless of their multiple charms, Aquarians’ intellect and creativity surpass everything else. Interestingly, this is also the very feature which is highlighted by Amethyst as well.
The Amethyst crystal is one of those rare stones whose chief property is enhancing the mind’s intellect. Therefore, Aquarians substantially benefit from being a keeper of an Amethyst stone. Furthermore, their creativity and innovation are magnified. Due to this, inspiration comes naturally to Aquarians.
Pisces - Pisces are known for their empathetic and nurturing disposition. They are called natural healers. The reason behind this is that Pisceans are sensitive and emotionally mature; thus, they understand others on a deeper level. Moreover, Nature has blessed them with a calming and loving aura. That is why people are drawn towards Pisceans.
The Amethyst crystal is a natural healer itself! Now when two loving entities come together, magic is created. And that is precisely what happens when Amethyst energies merge with the Zodiac sign of Pisces. Thus, a halo of love, peace, and serenity forms around Pisceans. Furthermore, Amethyst can protect Pisceans from their mood swings as well.
Amethyst Healing Properties in Detail:
- Abundance, Luck, & Money – Amethyst is used to increase intuition, insight, ideas, and intelligence. These are all traits that aid business owners in taking shrewd decisions that can take their businesses and finances to the next level.
- Divinity & Enlightenment / Communication & Clarity - To the Hebrews, Amethysts provided a connection to the Divine. Amethyst is known to stimulate the Third Eye and Crown Chakras establishing a connection to the universe beyond our bodies and allow for communication with our higher self. The communication channel to our higher self will provide the answers we are searching for and give us clarity in life.
- Peace & Harmony – Meditating with Amethyst is commonly used to calm the mind and relax the body. When we are able to quiet the noise in our minds and release self-limiting thoughts we are able to achieve peace and harmony.
- Love, Romance, Compassion - Amethyst is believed to be the Stone of Faithful Love—the love that transcends carnal union and embraces soulful communion of two souls—as St. Valentine was said to wear an Amethyst ring. Amethyst is a perfect stone for engagement rings to symbolize and encourage fidelity. Some people also wear Amethysts as lockets to call back their lost love.
- Focus, Willpower, Motivation – All of these traits are related to mental toughness. By incorporating Amethyst in your daily life, you can harness its power to help you make small daily changes in your habit that overtime will result in more focus, willpower, and motivation.
- Protection & Spiritual Grounding - According to the Book of the Dead in Ancient Egypt, heart-shape Amethyst amulets were buried with the dead. Travelers in ancient times even used them to ward off treachery and surprise attacks. Aside from its powerful healing abilities, this crystal is known to create spiritual barriers against negative energy, electromagnetic stress, harmful environments, and psychic attacks.
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression – These lower vibrational states are caused by imbalanced in our thoughts and emotions. Consistent daily meditation with Amethyst to clear your mind and re-write the negative scripting that has been passed down to you will relieve your anxiety, stress, and/or depression.
- Change & New Beginnings – Change first starts in the mind (in the form of your thoughts) and is followed through by your actions. Use Amethyst for introspection and self-discovery. We often fall into the trap of comfort and resist change when change is what life is about. Life is about self-improvement. The more we embrace change and new beginnings, the faster we will grow mentally and spiritually.
- Creativity & Inspiration – As a crystal that stimulates the mind, Amethyst is very commonly used by business owners and people in creative industries (artists, composers, inventors, poets, etc.) to stimulate ideas and inspiration that can also lead to financial success.
- Fear, Insecurity, Worry – These destructive emotions often stem from negative scripting that were ingrained in us during childhood. Daily practice of praying, journaling, or meditating with Amethyst will empower you with the freedom to rise above fictitious self-limiting thoughts that are only holding you back from living your best life.
- Addiction & Self-Control - The name Amethyst derives from the Greek word “emetusthos” which means “not intoxicated.” Wine goblets of old were encrusted with Amethysts because it is believed that one could not get drunk because of the Amethyst’s properties. Amethyst is believed to inhibit evil thoughts, prevent overindulgence and drunkenness, and fortify and stimulate the mind and promote self-control.
- Intuition, Psychic Power – Amethyst is linked with opening of the Third Eye Chakra. This is the seat of our intuition and psychic development.
- Grief & Bereavement - Amethyst is an excellent healing stone due to its abilities to allow you to find strength in chaos and self-soothe. If you are dealing with a loss and need closure, Amethyst crystal will help you come to terms with your loss. Amethyst will remove the fear that you cannot go on with the loss of your loved one.
- Anger & Forgiveness – Emotions of anger and rage comes when we do not allow ourselves a moment to pause and reflect before acting. Having Amethyst around your environment or wearing the crystal will help calm your anger, see the other person’s point of view, and help you seek a solution with mutual benefit. When you allow yourself to walk in the other person’s shoes, you may be surprised by the sympathy and forgiveness that fills your heart.
How to Use Amethyst Crystals:
- Wear Amethyst – wearing Amethyst jewelry in the forms of necklace, bracelet, ring or earrings is a great way to stay connected to the stone’s energy consistently all day.
- Carry Amethyst – Carrying Amethyst in your wallet, purse, or pocket is also a great way to keep the stone’s energy handy for when you need a moment to center yourself. When you have it in arm’s reach, you can hold on to it for a quick moment, breathe deep and allow yourself to come back into a calm state of mind and being.
- Place Amethyst Near Your Space – Depending on the intention you’re working towards, place Amethyst in the appropriate environment in your home, office, and bedroom. If your intention is to attain financial success, it would be shrewd to place Amethyst crystals in your office where you conduct your work and business dealings. If you’re working on overcoming stress, anxiety, or depression, having Amethyst around your bedroom or mediation space is best.
- Amethyst Meditation – You can meditate with the crystal of your choice in any shapes and forms (crystal skulls, crystal wands, crystal unicorns, crystal angels, tumbled stone, or even a piece of crystal jewelry, etc.). When meditating recite in your mind (or out loud) a mantra or affirmation that resonates with what you want to achieve. Consistent positive self-talk creates a vortex of energy that is further amplified by the energy of the crystal.
- Amethyst Crystal Grid – Find the intention that most resonates with what you want. Click on that Intention Collection, combine Amethyst with other crystals relevant to that particular intention and create a crystal grid. Placing your crystals in certain geometric patterns (the flower of life pattern is the most common one) will enhance the crystals’ vibrations, transform the energy of your space, and speed up the manifestation of your intention.
Shop all Amethyst crystals and jewelry here.
Ships with 1-2 Business days!
USA orders ship via USPS 2-6 day transit times!
Tracking number provided!
Orders are shipped and processed within 1-2 business days. You will be emailed a tracking number. Please also check your spam folder.
GIFT CARDS are processed and emailed immediately
Please Read All FAQs before contacting us:
What are USA Shipping Times?
2 to 6 Days + processing time
Some States/ Regions are processing slower while others are faster. Please expect that orders may take 1-3 additional business days to arrive if there are regional delays or other unforeseen logistical delays. We do guarantee delivery time of 60 business days.
If your order has not arrived within 45 days, please contact us at email@example.com.
During public holidays, processing time may be delayed. Due to factors that commonly affect shipments, such as weather delays, holidays, other logistic delays, and customs inspections, the times are only estimates.
What are International ( non - USA countries) Shipping Times?
14- 35 days + Processing times
-Some countries are processing slower while others are faster. Items arrive usually to your country in 7 business days, however it will be slower to process through customs. Please expect that orders may take up to 30 - 60 days business days to arrive if there are regional delays or other unforeseen logistical delays. We do guarantee delivery time of 90 business days.
If your order has not arrived within 45 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is shipping?
Where do we ship to?
We ship worldwide!
I only received part of my order. Where's the rest?
Orders for multiple items may be shipped out separately to ensure a prompt delivery and you would received multiple tracking numbers. Don't worry if you only receive part of your order- the other items should be arriving shortly! If you only had 1 tracking number and an item(s) are missing please contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
Is our site safe & secure?
Yes, our site is 100% secure. We use 128-bit SSL, the same level of encryption used by leading banks around the world.
What forms of payment do we accept?
We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club International.
How do I cancel/change the details of my order?
If you want to cancel or change an order or provide an address update, please contact us within 2 hours of placing your order at email@example.com with your order number and we will do our best to see that those changes are updated. After 2 hours , your order may already be processed for shipment. At that time orders may not be canceled. Orders that have already been processed for shipment or already in transit are not eligible for a refund / cancellation. Once shipment is received, please contact us for the return instructions.
**If you provided a wrong address at the time of order you may contact us within 2 hours of placing the order. In the event that the package is already in transit, we will not be able to change the delivery address or refund the order.
What happens if my order did not arrive?
If your tracking number shows that the package has been delivered but you cannot locate it, please check with your local carrier. Ask them to do a GPS scan of where the package was left and also have them speak with the delivery personnel.
Please note that orders are strictly non-refundable if your parcel failed to deliver due to "no recipient at time of delivery" or "wrong address" entered on the order, or if the tracking information indicates that the package has been delivered successfully.
For orders that are returned back to us and you request it be reshipped, a new shipping fee will be incurred.
For orders that are returned to us due to incorrect address or delivery issues out of our control, and a refund is requested, the shipping fee will be substracted from the total order amount. For orders with Free Shipping totaling $30 to $75 will be charged a fee of $6 and will be subtracted from the refund amount. Orders over $75 will be charged a fee of $9.
Are your Crystals natural and why are your prices lower than competitors?
Yes! We only sell natural crystals and gemstones. Soul Charms is a global supplier of crystal items shipping to over 40 countries. We purchase bulk raw materials from the source and we have the items produced by our dedicated artisans which cuts out the middle man and ensures our craftsmanship quality. These reduced costs are passed onto to the customer.
Next, we centralized our storage & shipping of products to our USA and International warehouse for operational efficiency, reducing overhead costs and shipping costs that we pass on to the customer.